Things I love:
-going out for breakfast
Make them. Eat them. You will not be regretful.
White Chocolate Pomegranate Cookies
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Servings 48 cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup quick oats
- 1 cup white chocolate chopped or white chocolate chips
- Arils from 1 pomegranate
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 cookies sheets with parchment paper. If using a stand mixer, fit with paddle attachment.
- Cream together the butter and the sugars.
- Add the egg and beat until combined
- Add vanilla, baking powder, and soda.
- Add flour mix until combined
- Hand stir in oats, chocolate, and pomegranate arils
- Scoop into 1 tablespoon balls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet, these are very soft cookies and they will fall apart when warm.
adapted from Two Peas and Their Pod