S’mores bites are fluffy marshmallow creme sandwiched between two Graham crackers dipped in dark chocolate. Easy to make and no campfire necessary!
A couple weeks ago, my mom, sister, and I took my niece and nephew “camping” for the first time. (We stayed in a cabin…with air conditioning…and a shower). But we did have the all important campfire. We roasted hot dogs and made s’mores.
I hadn’t eaten a s’more in a hot minute and I forgot how good those suckers are. Gooey marshmallow, crunchy graham cracker and melty chocolate all melded together for the perfect treat.
These little s’mores bites give you all that s’mores goodness, without building a campfire. They are even better of you slather a bit of peanut butter on too a’la the fluffernutter.
*These can make as many or as few as you desire so I am only including the ingredients rather than specific amounts.
- Graham crackers-whatever kind your like, I’m fond of the cinnamon ones.
- marshmallow fluff-also sometimes called marshmallow creme. Basically a spreadable version of a marshmallow.
- peanut butter -(if desired) This is a job for creamy peanut butter, we get our crunch from the Graham crackers, we don’t need crunchy peanut butter.
- melted chocolate– I used Ghirardelli melting wafers but chocolate chips would work just fine. For a twist, try white chocolate.
Method for making s’mores bites:
- Melt chocolate in a small bowl or short fat glass. (I like to use the microwave).
- Break apart Graham crackers into quarters (or halves if you prefer a larger bite).
- Spread marshmallow fluff on one Graham cracker. If desired, spread peanut butter on the other cracker. Make a sandwich. (It gets too crazy if you try to spread the marshmallow fluff on the peanut butter or vice versa).
- Dip ends into melted chocolate and set on wax or parchment paper to dry (about 15-20 minutes). Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Tag me @bakincareofbusiness on Instagram so I can see what you made!
If you loved this post, share it on Facebook or Pinterest!