Peanut Butter Pie is the ultimate decadent no-bake peanut butter and chocolate dessert. It only requires about 20 minutes and no oven! The perfect summer treat!Jump to Recipe
Delicious, decadent, totally dreamy. Once piece of this pie has probably more calories than are supposed to be consumed in a day, but soooo worth it!
Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 10 inch Graham cracker crust of your choice
- 12 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter creamy
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 8 ounce container of Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate chopped (I used 70% cacao)
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Filling:
- Beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar until smooth.
- Fold the Cool Whip into the peanut butter mixture. Smooth into pie crust.
For the Chocolate Topping:
- Mix together the sugar and heavy cream into a small saucepan.
- Stir until the mixture comes to a boil. Simmer without stirring for 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and dump in the chocolate and butter.
- Allow to sit for a minute and then stir until smooth.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add topping to pie and crushed peanuts if desired. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving or stick in the freezer.
- If freezing, be sure to remove about an hour before serving so that the pie will be soft enough to cut.