This easy no-bake cherry cheesecake pie is the perfect summer treat for potlucks and family picnics. You only need 15 minutes and a mixer!
Originally published all the way back in 2010.Jump to Recipe
Everybody needs a good no-bake pie recipe in their back pocket. This is the kind of pie you whip up when your grandma invites you last minute to a cook-out or to take to game night when it’s so hot you can’t bear to turn on the oven.
I have been making this no-bake cherry cheesecake pie ever since I was a little girl. It was a family favorite in my house-perfect for those hot summer Sunday dinners.
It was also the dessert that taught me about confectioner’s sugar. I had never seen that particular nomenclature for powdered sugar when I was younger and so I assumed it meant granulated sugar. It did not. It was the grittiest pie my family had ever tasted! But they are good people and ate it anyway!
Ways to Customize:
The best part about this pie, is that it’s super customizable based on what your needs are for the day.
- If you make your own crust, you can put it in a 9×13 inch cake pan for easier access at a potluck.
- If you only want 1 pie, load all the cheesecake filling into a 10 inch crust and use 1 can of pie filling.
- You can choose any kind of pie filling for the top. My family likes cherry and blueberry but pretty much any pie filling will work (except maybe pumpkin…). I can imagine it would be quite lovely with peach pie filling in late summer or maybe apple in the fall.
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pie
- 2 Graham cracker crusts 9 inch
- 1 block cream cheese 8 ounce block
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 container whipped non-dairy topping 8 ounce container
- 2 cans cherry pie filling or 1 blueberry and 1 cherry (21 ounce cans)
- If using a stand mixer, fit with paddle attachment.
- Beat cream cheese on high speed until smooth. Reduce speed on mixer to LOW.
- SLOWLY add in powdered sugar and beat to combine.
- Add in vanilla extract and beat to combine.
- Fold in non-dairy topping.
- Pour mixture into prepared crusts, half into each crust.
- Pour a can of pie filling onto each pie.
- Refrigerate until time to enjoy!